Abstract submission opens on 1st February and closes 31st March 2019
Click here to submit an abstract
Abstracts must be submitted online, where you will be guided through the process. Any abstract submitted on paper or in a format other than specified will be rejected. Submitted abstracts should include unpublished data.
Deadline for Submissions
31st March 2019.
All abstracts will be reviewed and selected for Oral (10 min – including questions) or Poster presentation. If you have a preference please indicate during the abstract submission process. Full presentation specifications will be available on the Symposium website (home.i-dsd.org/i-dsd-symposium-2019/).
Submission of Abstracts
Click on Submit Abstract and follow the submission instructions carefully and in particular please note:
- Abstracts should only be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should be saved as a word document or readable pdf (not a scanned jpeg) and complete (authors, affiliations, title, abstract)
- Abstracts should be a maximum of one A4 page (font size 11 or above) including figures.
- Author’s names should be provided in the format ‘A. Smith’. The submitting author should be the presenting author.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will NOT be accepted after final submission. Abstracts should therefore be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
Notification of Review
The results of abstract selection will be notified by Friday 26th April, 2019.