Bern, Switzerland, University Hospital Bern.
14-16th July 2022
|Registration Opens||17th December 2021|
|Abstract Submission Opens||1st February 2022|
|Abstract Deadline||31st March 2022|
|Early Bird Registration closes||6th May 2022|
|Standard Registration closes||5th July 2022|
Early bird registrations are open to both Standard and Concessionary tickets.
Concessionary rates are available to students, nurses/AHP, advocacy group members, parents, patients, developing countries (All countries below the “high income” category of GNI per capita US$12,616 as defined in the World Bank website classifications.
On-line Registration: idsd2022.eventbrite.co.uk
Abstract Submission opens on 1st February 2022.
Authors advised of the outcome on 26th April.
CME (CPD) – EACCME Accrediation applied for.
What is the aim of the Symposium?
- To provide an update on conditions affecting sex development and maturation
- To facilitate networking of professionals involved in the care of people with conditions affecting sex development and maturation
- To promote high quality research in the field of sex development and maturation
The symposium is aimed at:
- Health care staff
- Clinical and basic scientists
- Parent & patient support groups
- I-DSD Training Workshop for investigators
- Opportunity to present original research
- Poster and oral communication prizes
- Symposium Dinner
Please direct all enquiries to the I-DSD Office, firstname.lastname@example.org